Wednesday 29 January 2014

Year 11 Media Homework - Due Friday 31st Jan


Year 11 Homework sheet

The process of producing my magazine  

Write at least three paragraphs outlining the process of making your front cover /contents or article pages.

You could hand write your work or type up on the computer with an image of your magazine next to your writing.

If you have not made any pages of your magazine, write how you plan to produce it.

 Sentence starters

First, I placed the masthead at the top ....

On the front cover I used original images taken with .....

The original image used represents ......  

I used the colour .........as I wanted to ......

I cropped the images using photoshop ......

Background colours ......

Cover lines were .......

Fonts .....

No comments:

Post a Comment